We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Our mission is to provide the most uniquely individualized patient care experience through a combination of advanced training, evidenced based practice, and utilization of innovative technology.
“Made me feel better than I have in months...after just one visit!”
“If it weren’t for the therapists at Blue Ridge, I would not have the range of motion in my arm after a bad fracture, nor would my back pain and knee pain be improving. They have the most caring, professional staff I’ve ever experienced.”
Services / Procedures
- Sacroliliac Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Work-related Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Herniated Discs
- Leg Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair Assessments
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
Most Insurances Accepted, contact our staff for the most recent verification of benefits and coverages.